FOREIGN STUDENTS ADMISSION
Foreign Students Admission of Mataram University
Admission of foreign students is the selection of prospective new students (not Indonesian citizens) who meet the requirements to continue their education in one of the study programs at The University of Mataram.
Procedures to study at The University of Mataram:
General entry requirements:
- meeting all academic standard required by universities in Indonesia;
- receiving a full offer of admission from Indonesian Higher Education Office;
- submitting a statement of substantial funding verification toward Bachelor’s, Master’s or Doctoral degree studies;
- submitting documents verifying standard health conditions, signed by a recognized doctor or home country hospital;
- submitting a statement of complying with Indonesian university regulations.
Specific entry requirements:
All international students intended to study in Indonesian universities undertaking academic programs, professional course work, language and culture classes or practical training programs should provide the following documents:
- a full offer of admission from university.
- a letter of recommendation from the Indonesian Embassy Officials/Consulate General.
- a curriculum vitae (resume/personal data)
- a certified copy of secondary level certificate/diploma and academic transcripts.
- guarantee statement, indicating financial ability to undertake education within Indonesia, in the form of a bank statement.
- a copy of current passport. The passport must be valid and current for the period of study in Indonesia.
- Personal statement of complying with visa conditions for not working during study periods in Indonesia, and complying with Indonesian law and regulations.
- a letter of sponsorship from institutions/ agencies or family in Indonesia supporting the student’s intention of studying in Indonesia.a (red-background) passport photo of 4 cm X 6 cm.
- a medical report issued by authorized home country institutions or hospitals.Students undertaking practical training programs should also submit a letter of recommendation from Indonesian universities or institutes where they study.